5th EDITION: MARCH 2020
PREregistration ARE open
- Starting Block: €28 (SOLD OUT)
- Endurance (until February 28th): €33
- Finish (from March 1st): €39
You will find the list of additional services proposed by the organisation below, allowing you to enrich your Paris-Nice Challenge experience.
2 ways of registering for these options on time to:
- At the second stage of the race registration form (For a person who has NOT YET REGISTERED)
- Any time on your personal space (For a person who has REGISTERED)
A nice 550ml vintage water bottle
A practical isothermal water bottle of Paris-Nice Challenge: with a 550ml capacity, it is perfect to ride during training or competition.
Its standard dimensions will make it fit any water bottle hanger.
This product must be imperatively picked up on the bib numbers collection village, it will not be posted.
Sale is exclusively on-line, it will not be possible to purchase it on site.
www.sportograf.com, world famous within cycling events, is the official competitor photoservice at the Paris-Nice Challenge 2019.
The SPORTOGRAF photo pack contains:
- all your personal pictures (8 minimum, 15+ in average, no limit)
- wonderful general event impression pictures
- a Google Earth file showing all personal pictures at their spots
- high -& Facebook- resolution images, very fast download delivery
- all pictures showing you we could not assign (without visible race-number) are available on the website
Pictures of the race will be online on Tuesday, just after the Paris-Nice Challenge.
This Personal Accident Insurance is offered by the organiser's insurer so that you are correctly covered during your participation in the Paris Nice Challenge 2019
It is optional but is strongly recommended.
As you may know, the vast majority of your usual insurance policies (particularly your car insurance, insurance provided automatically through your bank cards, household insurance, bank loan insurance, etc.) totally exclude any participation in sports events either on an amateur or professional basis, and therefore exclude the risks involved in your taking part in the Paris Nice Challenge.
It is therefore important that you check the extent of the cover provided by your normal insurance policies (and the exclusions) and, if you are not sufficiently covered or not covered at all, you should consider taking out the proposed insurance policies by clicking on the link below.
This insurance will cover you if you have an accident whilst taking part in the event, whether or not you were responsible and whether or not there is an identified responsible third party. You are only covered during the event from the time you cross the starting line until the time you cross the finishing line or you abandon the event.
In the event of an accident during your participation in the event, it covers:
- medical costs (within the limits that you have chosen),
- in the event of death or total or partial permanent disability (due to this accident): the payment of compensation (within the limits that you have chosen)
This cover Individual Accident is optional but highly recommended. It can be taken out in addition to any existing insurance you may already have or if you are not already covered. You may purchase the cover from the insurer of your choice, from your federation or from Aon, organizer’s broker, whose proposal (detailed notice and application form) can be consulted and downloaded by clicking on the link below. You can subscribe to the option providing the minimum cover for this offer during your registration for the event and other options by downloading the relevant form here and sending it directly to Aon (email@example.com).